May 26, 2013

"Navigating Cancer:" A Must-See Resource for Anyone Touched by Cancer

Full disclosure: I am not currently paid or supported by any site or company to run this blog or endorse. That said, I was so overwhelmed by the depth and sophistication of a particular site I came across that I decided to devote a whole post to it. Navigating Cancer is a completely free all-in-one resource for understanding, treating, managing, and watching cancer with specific portals for physicians and cancer patients, as well as their supporters. On the patient end, it allows you to share your story, links you with any of the nearly 50,000 users who have shared experiences, offers blogs and testimonials related to treatment and management of side effects, and offers many very practical resources such as an appointment manager and a prescription manager. I suspect that this site will be very helpful to me in the future, and if you haven't done so already, I highly recommend you check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment