May 28, 2013

A Must-Have for the Technologically-Inclined Chemo Patient

If you are like me, and addicted to your smartphone, you understand the epic battle that occurs between the "need" to have constant access to the world of social media and the reality of a limited phone battery. Aside from this, I normally am on the road several days a week, and it is important for the mental health of my family and friends that my phone be always available. I recently discovered the ZeroLemon battery (I'm not a paid spokesperson), which I can personally attest to being able to keep a phone alive for upwards of three days on a single charge. I believe these are mostly for Samsung/Android devices, but the general sentiment here remains. If you use a smart phone, I recommend purchasing an extended battery so that while you're in the hospital you can enjoy phone access readily and without the frustration of having to find an outlet that works with your IV stand (I hate those things). It's not something you would normally think about, but trust me, it will make treatments (and your life) a lot easier, and almost all of them are very affordable at around $40 or less!

No comments:

Post a Comment